8/11/08

Totoro Update!!





Hey guys! I just wanted to post an update to the Totoro Project. I recently had these images e-mailed to me, and I wanted to share a little behind the scenes news. The second and third photos are of the judges picking selected pieces to be displayed at the Cartoon Art Museum. The last photo is of the book colorproofing. I can't wait untill this is available!! Anyway, If you havent done so, please get your tickets soon! Go HERE to get them... They just went on sale today! ---And I hope to see you all there:)))

6 comments:

kaNO! said...

so cool! congrats again Martin

republica zombie said...

wow... congratulation for this, is ana amazing project and you part is awesome!

Unknown said...

oh HO! Look who's drawing is right there in the front of that one photo. Looks like this is gonna be a huge show!

PS. who would've known that a 7 foot tall, ex-soldier with his own hunting bow could draw such cutie pie girls in that last post.

C.B. Canga said...

very cool to see my boss in one of the pics (chuck).

looks like you guys had a ton of work to look through. all quality work i'm sure.

Amelia Lorenz said...

Ahh I so wish I could make it. Any more photos?? :)

Gerald Guerlais said...

Martin ! Finally thanks to Rebecca Dautremer, I will go the the Auction next september 6th. So I will have the great pleasure to admire your piece. I feel like a usurper among all of you. It will be a true honor to meet you for reel. I can't wait !